Hi there, I've been working in Primary Schools as IT support for the past 7 years. We got Paddy (half spaniel/half collie) from the Newbury Dogs Trust back in 2011 when he was 11 months. We love Paddy so much, he's such a loving loyal friendly well behaved dog. He loves giving cuddles as we do him and we love getting out and about - especially with a ball thrower! I love walking and we're lucky enough to be 2 mins from several fields.
We look forward to welcoming doggie guests into our home and we would treat them as part of the family too :) ... Hoping to speak with you soon!
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates