I have been a Veterinary Nurse for over 24 years and have recently had my 2nd baby. I have set up my own dog walking and pet care business so I am able to spend more time with my children without giving up my love of working with animals.
I am able to do pop ins, administer medication, nail clips and walk dogs. I am also able to provide a taxi service to and from your Vets.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: Two
- Other Pets: 2 cats
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
- I have children under 18 in the household