I have been around dogs all my life, from small dogs and puppies a few months old to Greyhounds, German Shepherds and Great Danes.
I have fostered dogs for an animal shelter for a number of years. For some dogs that meant tending for them until they were well enough to be adopted and for others it meant socialising and house training feral puppies to get them ready for adoption.
The house has a garden for dogs but there are wooded paths seconds from the front door where walk the dogs generally four times a day. I still often walk the dogs at Virginia Water or Ascot Racecourse with the occasional excursion to Chobham Common where I used to walk a lot.
I have looked after a wide range of dogs, small and large, young and old with the aim of giving them a little holiday and R & R while their owners are away.
I have attended a course in canine first aid so am prepared if something should happen while out and about with your dog.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: 0
- Other Pets: None
- Outdoor space: Garden, Terrace / Patio
- I have a car for emergencies
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M public liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates