I am fully insured for your peace of mind and also have a Boarding Licence issued by the Borough Council, which is a proof that my place has been inspected.
Why put your beloved doggy through the trauma of kennels and being locked up in a cage when they can have the Home from Home experience. Rest assured they will thank you for it. They deserve a break too. Whether for 1 day or short stay your doggy will be welcome. All dogs that come to mine have a free run of the place, their own bedroom if they wish, plenty of walks, TLC. Your dog (s) will be the only guest so will have full attention. I never board dogs from different familys together.I am an experienced animal owner and have had dogs all my life from small Jack Russells to large Rhodesian Ridgeback.
Unfortunately due to my licensing rules, I don't board dogs under 1 year of age.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: 0
- Other Pets: I have a canary called charlie and 2 budgies, daisy and joey
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M public liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates