I am fully insured for your peace of mind and also have a Boarding Licence issued by the Borough Council, which is a proof that my place has been inspected.
Why put your beloved doggy through the trauma of kennels and being locked up in a cage when they can have the Home from Home experience. Rest assured they will thank you for it. They deserve a break too. Whether for 1 day or short stay your doggy will be welcome. All dogs that come to mine have a free run of the place, their own bedroom if they wish, plenty of walks, TLC. Your dog (s) will be the only guest so will have full attention. I never board dogs from different familys together.I am an experienced animal owner and have had dogs all my life from small Jack Russells to large Rhodesian Ridgeback.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: 0
- Other Pets: I have a canary called charlie and 2 budgies, daisy and joey
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation