As a child my family always had dogs as pets, they were a big part of our lives. Since having a family of my own (3 children 12,12and 17)we have always discussed having a dog but unfortunately the cost of vet bills and kennels made it seem too impossible, my parents are frequent travellers so we always take care of their 2 spaniels while their away and are always sad to see them go home. My children love dogs and we all enjoy long walks come rain or shine! Your dog will be well loved and cared for and welcome with open arms! With no other dogs in the home they won't be second best!
Ashtead is surrounded by lots of parks and open woodland, epsom downs, ashtead common and Headley Heath to name a few. I have a 3 bedroom semi with a medium sized secure garden.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: 0
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M public liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates