About Diane julie
I have vast experience with dogs. I have been a dog owner for the majority of my life and sadly my dogs have all passed away with old age. I owned King Charles cavaliers which I bred from their mother who I owned and looked after and cared for them throughout their lifetime.
Since my last dog passed away I have taken on the role of looking after my friends and neighbours dogs of which are various different breeds ranging from German shepherds , Sheba , American nekita and small breeds.
I am very caring and loving to all dogs and feel they are part of our family and they bring me so much joy and happiness.
My uniqueness as a Sitter is that I am compassionate and dogs seem to sense my loving personality and bond very easily to their new environment and settle in nicely.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: 0
- Outdoor space: Garden, Terrace / Patio
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates