I have trained and cared for dogs for many years, competing with sheepdogs, agility and field trials. I am a canine behaviorist and do 1:1 consultations to rectify problems and regular dog training classes.
Our aim is to keep dogs exercised, occupied and content. We believe an active dog is a happy dog. I have 3 working dogs and we love having dogs around the house and all our charges are made very welcome.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: Three
- Other Pets: Horses on our 6 acres of land
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation