Hi my name is Carolin :) My little Chihuaha mix girl that we rescued a short while ago lives with us near Birkbeck station, close to two great parks. I've always been around dogs and enjoy every minute with them, my little one is also very friendly with all dogs and enjoys being around them. Lots of playtime, love and cuddles are guaranteed for your dog, fresh water down 24/7, 3 walks a day (can be adjusted if need be). Food will be provided unless you prefer to bring your own, clean food tray is provided. I prefer you bringing your own doggie bed, to make him or her feel more at home :) We are very much looking forward to meeting your little or big furry friend :)
24/7 Dog safety camera, even at night!
Privately insured as a pet sitter!
DOG DAY CARE:
- 8:00 am to 6:00 pm (extended hours available at additional small fee)
- your dog/s will be walked three times a day, one walk in the morning, a long walk in the park around noon/early afternoon and a short walk in the evening
- fresh water is provided 24/7, you may bring your own food, otherwise food can be provided (please always let me know in advance of your dog's feeding schedule, preferences and possible allergies or sensitivities to certain foods.
- Lots of playtime and cuddles in between :)
- Please do drop off your dog and pick him or her up afterwards, drop offs back home may be possible but only at a later time or on weekends
DOG BOARDING 24H:
- Your dog will receive the same as mentioned above for the time of 24 hours (only)
- I am very flexible with regards to times, so feel free to let me know if you are in need of a little extra time but kindly let me know in advance, so I can adjust the booking charge slightly in accordance to the extra time!
- If you can, please bring your dog's bed or crate to lie in as it will make him feel more at home and safe
- I am available throughout the day and until late evening if you need to make any changes or have an emergency