I have always had a passion for dogs and have owned dogs small and medium for many years. I have recently retired and woud like to care for other people's dogs. I have a large house and secure garden. All dogs will be cared for as if they were my own in a loving home environent . I have looked after many of my friends dogs for days and holidays. I also have a certificate in canine first aid and canine behaviour.
If you need your dog walked and fed in the lunch hour I will follow all instructions and clean up any mess. I am also happy to cuddle and feed any cats or other pets in the household.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- I can administer oral medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates