I've owned a variety of animals over the years, including cats, rabbits, hamsters and dogs, and now have a degree in animal behaviour and psychology so can suit the needs of owners even better (can offer evidence of qualification upon request!)
I have had my own dog for almost 3 years, raising him from when he was 8 weeks, he is a border collie named Ziggy, he has issues with anxiety and has has been trained to overcome leash pulling and separation anxiety.
I am able to offer training from a qualified individual with knowledge on training methods and implementation of routines to overcome 'problem' behaviours.
I'm also available for walking and visits.
I cannot currently offer pet sitting at my home.
(I do not have any children but the website will not let me un-click this option)
- Address Verified
- ID Verified
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Response rate: 100%
- Response time: within a few hours
- Cancellation policy for all services: Flexible
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: 0
- Other Pets: Two cats, one lionhead rabbit, and one hamster
- Outdoor space: Garden, Terrace / Patio
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M public liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates