As an experienced dog sitter and previous dog owner, I know how important it is for your dog to feel secure and loved while you are away. It is essential to me that I understand your dog's individual routine and needs, so that I can replicate it as much as possible to ensure that your dog is happy and you can relax knowing that he/she is in safe and caring hands.
Ours is a big family home, currently occupied by me, husband and 19 year old son. We all still miss our Border Collie, who was an integral part of the family when the four children were young. We have a large, dog proof garden, and are walking distance from Queens Park, Meyrick Park and the beach.
Overnight/holiday stays at our house
Day care at our house
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: 0
- Other Pets: None. I may take another dog at the same time. If you wish your dog to be the only dog in the house during his/her stay, then there will be a £5 per day supplement added to the standard overnight rate
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates