I am a qualified, registered Veterinary Nurse that wants to be outside, whatever the weather, getting to know the local doggy population!
I am spoilt with beautiful, stimulating walks on my doorstep, through forests and on beaches. My walks will always be varied.
Your dog will be in the best hands and I will ensure they are safe at all times, as well as having lots of exercise, fun and attention.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- Other Pets: 1 quiet cat who prefers to be sleeping indoors
- Outdoor space: Garden, Terrace / Patio
- I have a car for emergencies
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
- I have children under 18 in the household