Hello! Thank you for clicking on my profile and taking out the time to read it! :)
I have had 3 years of experience of managing a home daycare for dogs of all sizes! I am passionate and specialize in training and socialization! I have handled dogs which are dog-aggressive and human-aggressive. My motto is that every dog has 100% potential to be rehabilitated with the correct behaviorism :D
If you do pick us, you may bring your dog to visit and break the ice first if you prefer :) For his/her stay, please bring your dog's necessities for your dog's hygiene and comfort!
- Exercise & playtime!
- Free roaming around the house
- No cages!
- Constant supervision
- Regular photo updates
- Lots of love!
It's going to be a vacation for your doggy and he/she is going to make new friends! :D
What to bring:
1) Enough food for whole duration of stay
2) Your dog's necessities - e.g.: bowls for food and drink, dog towel, brush, bed etc
3) Pee pad if your dog is pee pad trained
4) Favorite treats, snacks, chews if any
5) Your dog's collar and leash / halti lead
6) Dog shampoo and bath towel if boarding for 1 week and above. Bathing is chargeable at 5 pounds per bath to cover costs of electricity for warm water, blow dry and simple grooming
Any other instructions from you will be complied with for the comfort of your dog (e.g.: times to be fed, amount to be fed, instructions to brush, allergies etc.)