My aim is for dogs in my care to have a fun, happy and safe day. I love dogs and the highlight of my day is walking our beloved Emmie and friends. Emmie is a one year old cockapoo who loves nothing better than playing with her pooch friends.
We have a lovely dog friendly garden and three down stairs rooms your dog can play or lounge in.
I love dog training and feel that dogs need lots of love and positive reinforcement. We have two lovely parks in walking distance and I love exploring new places to walk. I have a car and if you are happy about it we will go out for day trips. I am happy to collect and deliver home if you need it.
- Address Verified
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Repeat clients: 3
- Completed bookings: 10
- Response rate: 100%
- Response time: within a few hours
- Cancellation policy for all services: Flexible
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: Two
- Other Pets: One dog friendly cat
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M public liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates