I've always loved animals, especially dogs, and having worked at the RSPCA for over 2 years, I'd got used to having dogs round the office to stroke when I was having a stressful day. Now I've left I really miss them and would love to meet some local dogs for walks and playing catch in the park, by the sea and in the countryside.
The cocker spaniel in the photos is my ex-housemate's gorgeous cheeky 5 year old called Murphy who used to stay with us every couple of weekends. I used to love taking him out for a walk as he's so much fun and has such a lively personality.
The tibetan terrier in the other photos belonged to a close family friend. I started walking him most Sundays in my 20s and continued to do so whenever I could until he sadly passed away a couple of years ago at the ripe old age of 11.
Rest assured I'll look after your dog and make sure he/she has a great walk :-)
- Address Verified
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Repeat clients: 1
- Completed bookings: 3
- Response rate: 75%
- Response time: within a few hours
- Cancellation policy for all services: Flexible
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- Other Pets: Part time doogy resident - every 2 weekends.
- Outdoor space: Garden, Terrace / Patio
- I have a car for emergencies
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates