So dogs have been a part of my life since I can remember. I love them more than people.
When I was 16 I was fortunate enough to train my own 2 sheep dog from puppies in New Zealand. Ever since, I have been looking to walk, train and care for dogs. I am currently living in a very lovely large town-house in Southville, Bristol with 2 female housemates who also both absolutely love dogs.
I have been running my own dog walking business since 2015; So if you are looking for your dog to be well socialised and exercised on 2 x hour walks a day then that is what I offer.
I unfortunately no longer have a dog of my own (as he now lives with my mum and his sister) so your dog will have free roam of our house and fenced back garden to themselves.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: 0
- Other Pets: none
- Outdoor space: Garden, Terrace / Patio
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M public liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates