Having lost my beautiful, gentle 13 year old King Charles Cavalier in 2015, I miss having a dog that I can take for walks, cuddle, play with.
I live in a terraced house with a secure garden. I am near to several parks (Arnos Vale and Nightingale) which are lovely to walk to.
Every Friday, I look after a very friendly mini-Pinscher cross who loves the company of other dogs and is an absolute delight.
I have experience of administering medication as my Cav had mitral valve disease and pulmonary oedema.
I have a car if it is ever required and, although you would probably want any animal in need of treatment to attend your own vet, there is a vet very close to me
- Address Verified
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Response rate: 100%
- Response time: within an hour
- Cancellation policy for dog boarding: Moderate
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: 0
- Other Pets: None
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates