Absolutely Love Dogs.
I studied at BCA college and earned a National Diploma in Animal Management. I have worked in 4 different pet shops, have 10 years experience with having my own pets, I have had plenty of work experience at veterinary centers and kennels.
I'm able to train dogs, walk, groom, give nutritional advise and administer medication. Garden is well secure and is large enough to throw a Frisbee or a ball and let them have a good run.
I live in a terraced house with a large lawn garden just outside of a small village in the countryside. Surrounding me there are lots of fields and close to wendover woods.
Dogs will get plenty of care, love and attention, feeding, walking and grooming.
Any regular feeding and walking routines and times can be kept to if requested.
If dog is on any medications I am able to administer, so you can have peace of mind going away knowing they are properly cared for.
If your dog needs any grooming, nail clipping, or other services they can be provided during their stay at the additional cost stated on my profile.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: 0
- Other Pets: We have two cats, however when dogs are taken on, the cats will be upstairs, so no interactions will take place.
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation