Im Gaby I’m 23 an occupational therapist from sunny Lancashire.
Love walking, being in the outdoors and animals - especially DOGS! Ive always had a love for dogs. I live on a dairy farm home in Lancashire so I'm used to being around animals.
I have two little jack russells at home (Meg and Madge) and also take care of relatives dogs when they go on their jollys.
Im keen and looking forward to looking after some beautiful dogs and spending time going out for lovely walks. I’m surrounded by lovely countryside and lots and lots of fields.
After university I spent time working at a boarding kennels so I’m used to being around lots of dogs - different shapes and sizes!
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Response rate: 17%
- Response time: within a day
- Cancellation policy for all services: Flexible
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: 0
- Outdoor space: Terrace / Patio
- I have a car for emergencies
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates