We have always had dogs about the house and bred Whippets for many years. My Wife and I are now retired and as we go away quite a lot, no longer have a dog of our own. Dog sitting gives us the pleasure of "borrowing" a dog from time to time.
We live in a small village and have a large "dog proof" back gargen where a dog can be safely let out to have free time. I like to walk and a dog for company adds to the pleasure.
Dog sitting in our home. We like to know exactly how your dog lives at home and will do our best to replicate that here even if your dog sleeps on the our bed (hopefully not too big!). We are proficient at medicating if needed. We are not able to accommodate "cages".
- Address Verified
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Repeat clients: 9
- Completed bookings: 55
- Response rate: 96%
- Response time: within a few hours
- Cancellation policy for dog boarding: Strict
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: 0
- Other Pets: None
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates