I have got 3 rescue dogs and a cat from Spain and I would like to rescue more in the future. I love animals since my childhood and when I was two years old I had a half wolf living with me and my family. That was my first dog and I miss him a lot because he was my first best friend.
My passions are nature and animals. I enjoy walking in the spanish mountains and beaches close to my home in England with my dogs.
Also, I have always related to Pet Rescue Associations because I want to help animals within my possibilities.
I would really like to meet your pets and be a friend for them in Canterbury.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: Three
- Other Pets: cat
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer injectable medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates