About Adam and Michelle
We are a dog-friendly house, with lost of experience in looking after various dogs. We have one dog, Bella who loves the company of others. She is a cuddly but mischievous beagle, she has just turned four and loves to play with other dogs. We enjoy taking her on walks, morning and evening. We have many parks around us and often stroll down the Taff trail.
We started looking after dogs after not wanting to place our own pup in a kennel, we treat our guests as part of the family. They will receive lots of love and care and will follow any routine you require.
We also have a little girl, so all dogs will have to love playing and having cuddles with a toddler.
We look after dogs from Thursdays to Sundays, all day long, but can be flexible.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- Other Pets: A Cat
- Outdoor space: Garden, Terrace / Patio
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates