I adore dogs, and have been around dogs since I was very small. I have owned a dog, whom I loved very much. Sadly, he died some years ago...
I think I am a little unique as a sitter, as I am happy for your dog to fully share my home..including the bedroom!
Also, my sister is a retired vet...so that's handy!
I live in a lovely rural space, close to the sea...there are many coastal and woodland walks.
I am happy to pick up your dog, within a reasonable distance, and return him/her to you...
I am also willing to look after puppies..but at a higher rate, as they tend to be 24/7!!!
Please contact me for further details..
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: 0
- Other Pets: None
- Outdoor space: Garden, Terrace / Patio
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates