I have had many dogs in my lifetime, each as wonderful and each with their unique little ways that keep me on my toes 24/7. I cannot imagine a world without dogs in it because they are so very special.
I offer dog walking and pet sitting. I am canine first aid trained and I have also worked with dogs professionally as well as being an owner. I am used to handling dogs of all sizes, ages and strengths! I can walk solo or as a group.
For sitting, I stay at yours between 7pm and 8am. If I am staying more than 1 night, I go back during the day to check on your pet, let them out/take for walk, put fresh water down, fuss them.
I just love animals and it is purely a joy and passion of mine to be able to look after them.
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Cancellation policy for all services: Flexible
- Property type: Apartment
- Resident dogs: Two
- Outdoor space: Balcony
- I have a car for emergencies
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- I can administer oral medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates