I have grown up with dogs all my life and love them with such a passion. I am a retired teacher and head mistress and am now a stay at home mum with loads of spare time to spend looking after dogs.
It used to break my heart leaving my dogs in kennels so much so that I decided to use a sitter when I went away. I have now become a sitter as this service is just wonderful for dogs. Its an anxious time for owners and their dog when they are parted. Having a dog cared for in a home with love and walks and company makes this a win win for both. I am very experienced with dogs having owned 3 Rottweilers, sadly they passed away last year and I have since rescued a big soppy Rottweiler who loves the company of other female dogs.
I live on the Ipswich Road with a wonderful 120 foot secure garden and I am on top of High Woods a wonderful place for dog walks.
I use Whats App and it can easily be down loaded on your phone. It enables me to send pictures and messages to you at home or abroad and is free to use.
I am available for 1-2 weeks holidays throughout most of the year.
My service is only available to one booking at a time ensuring good quality care and attention to individual needs.
For owners who wish overnight care with your pet staying indoors. I can only accommodate 1 dog and female only.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- Other Pets: Rocco my big soppy rescue Rottweiler. He generally gets on well with other dogs especially females and puppies. He doesn't like aggressive male dogs or dogs that bark at him. He is quiet happy to share his bed and toys but not his dinner.
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates