I love doggies!
My family had a rough collie (lassie) for 8 years and I miss having dogs in my life. I look after them for friends and go for walks at the beach but it's not the same as having bed-time snuggles.
I live alone in a large enclosed back garden with a large conservatory.
I'm a professional musician so there is always music in the house and often singing, I'm very fond of radio 4 and classic FM.
I also write and work from home so spend a lot of time in front of my laptop that is currently broken up with long walks in he morning and evening, perfect for doggie strolls!
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- Other Pets: None
- Outdoor space: Garden, Terrace / Patio
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates