I have 10 years’ experience as a qualified dog groomer with NVQ’s in Animal Care and dog grooming. As part of my job role and career I have a lot of experience around animal’s behaviours and psychology so know how to deal with all types of situations from shy dogs to aggressive dogs.
I have 2 dogs of my own that are dog friendly and are used to having different types and breeds of dogs in the home. Any dogs I look after are walked at least twice a day, should any dog need or be used to more walk than that then I cater to the dogs need. My one dog has had a few medical issues in the past so I am also used to dealing with dogs with all sorts of needs and am able to cater to all needs.
I live in a 3 bedroom house with garden,i live by park.
- Address Verified
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Repeat clients: 8
- Completed bookings: 55
- Response rate: 88%
- Response time: within a few hours
- Cancellation policy for dog boarding: Moderate
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: Two
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M public liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates