I create a happy, safe and stimulating environment for your dog(s). Allowing them the freedom and space to run, explore and play. My aim is to provide a ‘home away from home’ experience to reduce the stress of your dog being away from you.
We live on a nine acre small holding. We have two dogs of our own and lots of other animals so it is a very sociable environment. To exploring everything from farm life, to the woods and streams just beyond. We aim to integrate your dog into our family rather than have them cooped up at home or caged up in kennels all day long which can be a key source of stress and unhappiness.
We welcome all shapes and sizes, however due to having our own two dogs and 3 children, we require all dogs to be well socialised.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: Two
- Other Pets: Cats, Pygmy Goats, Ponies, Pigs, Sheep
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates