Since the day I was born I have had a poodle by my side and could never be without one! Currently I have a chocolate toy poodle called Basildon. However, like all poodles he is a human masquerading as a canine. He's very clever, funny, great company and loves interaction, whether it be with people, dogs or preferably both.
I would love to have a house full of dogs but unfortunately I can't afford it. So my alternative is to offer a B&B for dogs.
My son is 14 and also loves dogs.
We would like to offer our home to as many pooches as possible. They will be pampered and loved in a home from home and tantamount to pooch paradise.
I have a lovely big garden with plenty of space to run around, a conservatory for playing and full of toys. A big kitchen and lounge area also for relaxing and chilling out. Every pooch is treated like a member of the family.
We love long walks on the Downs, the seafront and the many forests we have very near to us. We also frequent the cuckoo trail as its just on our doorstep.
If you would like to leave your precious pooch in a very loving home, relaxed in the comfort of knowing they will be well looked after, and loved, then this is the place to come!
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- Outdoor space: Garden, Terrace / Patio
- I have a car for emergencies
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates