A Rural Family Holiday Experience for your Dog.
We live in a cottage in the South Downs National Park by the sea, with a large garden.
There is a chicken run and bees, a vegetable patch and we are surrounded by sheep. We have three children, the youngest is eight, keen to welcome and play with your dog.
We have had many lovely dogs and would like to invite your special dog to this relaxed and loving home. Only well behaved, family and child friendly dogs please.
We are unwilling to book for school holidays in advance though late bookings may be accepted when our plans are finalised. Always worth checking.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: 0
- Other Pets: chickens, and we are surrounded by sheep.
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates