Please check my Dog Buddy calendar for dates still available.
LICENSED BY EASTLEIGH BOROUGH COUNCIL (Always ask to see proof of this from dog boarders). Experienced in caring for many breeds of dogs, for over 20 years. I am able to care for SMALL sized dogs, from tiny Yorkshire Terriers to Dashies, Pugs and all breeds in between (as well as Heinz 57 varieties!).
I live in central Eastleigh with my husband John, in a modern, roomy, 3 bedroom townhouse. We have a safe enclosed back garden for the dog to enjoy. For walking we have a long tree-lined road (they love to stop and sniff each and every one). Then onto the local cemetery which is dog friendly, providing bins for dog waste. If the dog needs a longer walk there is a huge area near Fleming park. I will always endeavour to keep to the individual dog's routine (walks, feeding time etc). I will care for your dog like he/she was my own. Bathing or grooming if necessary and permitted. See Heather's Hounds on Facebook for more pictures.
* I should respectfully add that in accordance with licensing rules I need to see evidence from their Vets confirming ALL of the dogs inoculations and flea/worming treatments are fully up to date. THIS IS FOR ANY DOG BEING BOARDED.
* Please note, I regularly have visits from my grandchildren ages ranging from 2 to 16 years. If you don't think your dogs are good with kids then maybe I'm not the sitter for you. The children themselves are all well used to being around dogs.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: 0
- Other Pets: no other pets unless you count goldfish and the husband!
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- Dog care is my primary occupation
- I have children under 18 in the household