I love dogs and they are hugely important lovable creatures. I would have an entire farm full of animals if i had the chance. I am a loving, caring person and enjoy being out doors, going walking and what better company to have than our fury four legged babies. To take your fury ball of love out for a walk would be an absolute pleasure, it would make my day and give your baby the exercise and fresh air they need. I would treat your dog as if it were my own and you can be confident in knowing that they are in safe and trust worthy hands.
Your dog will be in safe hands with me through our walk. we may go out on slow paced stroll, taking in the beautiful smells and the fresh air of being outside. Or we could go out for a faster paced jog for those who have a bit more energy. Taking a break for a bit of water, a good roll around in the grass and to catch our breath.. If there is something that, you as their parents would prefer we do then please let me know as it is your baby that we are both looking after.
- a slow or brisk walk depending on the fitness of your dog
- a short jog if your dog likes running
- meeting and making friends with other other dogs if you are happy for us to do that
- stopping for some water
- perhaps a bit of nature calling (for your dog not me :) )
- a bit of a break rolling around in the grass and enjoy being
- playing with toys, balls, frisbee's
I have had animals all my life and unfortunately since moving here I just haven't had the opportunity to adopt a fury baby of my own. I grew up in Zimbabwe, spent a number of years travelling since I left and have been in Scotland for the last year. Feeling very much at home here and settled, I'm here to stay, so I will be able to make a connection with your dog and prove to you that I am the right choice. I am available in the evenings and on weekends in Edinburgh and South Queensferry. Please get in touch with me if you have any questions or would like to meet me.
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Cancellation policy for all services: Flexible
- Property type: Apartment
- Resident dogs: 0
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates