I have my own bulldog whom i adore, he is my best friend and a great family pet. We have so much fun together and enjoy long walks. Great exercise for my pet and great for clearing my mind! We love socialising so what better way to meet other people and their pets than walking in the great outdoors.
You can be guaranteed that i will care for your pet as if they were my own. Come rain or shine your pet will be exercised to its full potential.
I love the outdoors walking at the beach, parks, I have a license to walk in all Edinburgh parks. I have a very spacious garden with patio doors leading out which I have open all day for my own pooch to come and go. He loves nothing more than sunbathing when it's hot.
My morning routine consists of a nice long walk to start the day off then back to the house to play in the garden.
- Address Verified
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Completed bookings: 1
- Response rate: 100%
- Response time: within a few hours
- Cancellation policy for all services: Flexible
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- Other Pets: bulldog
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- I can administer oral medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates