I grew up with my family dog, a dopey King Charles Spaniel and now currently own a delightful 2 and a half year old male Border Terrier. I live close to Newington Cemetery which seems to be my dog's favourite walking/sniffing spot!
I live with my boyfriend in a ground floor flat which we own, it has a spare room (if your dog likes some alone time), a private decking area and a shared (between 5 other flats) medium sized back garden.
The following parks are nearby Prestonfield, Inch, Craigmillar Castle and Holyrood, I often take my dog to one of these parks.
Both me and my boyfriend are used to looking after other friends dogs and our Border Terrier is really friendly and would love some fellow dog company on his walks!
**Please note **
- As I have a resident dog I am only able to look after one dog at a time as more than 2 dogs in my flat at any one time is too crowded!
- Due to work commitments I am not able to dog sit in your home but will happily take dogs in our flat.
- Property type: Apartment
- Resident dogs: One
- Outdoor space: Garden, Terrace / Patio
- I can administer oral medications
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M public liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates