Hi I'm Rachel,
I absolutely love dogs and I have lots of experience of looking after them.
I also have experience in looking after sick dogs. I love walking them, playing with them and making sure they are safe and happy.
I live with my husband and our two children in Buckhurst Hill.
We have a a pedigree Ragdoll cat and he's very affectionate and docile and comfortable around other animals.
I have a good sized garden and I live very close to Ray Park which is very big and popular with dog walkers. I also live five minutes away from our local Rugby and Football club which is great for dogs to have a run around!
Epping Forest is close by too which is fantastic for dog walking.
My boys are 4 and 6 and they also love animals and spending time with them.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- Other Pets: Our Ragdoll cat Beau. He is very docile, affectionate and friendly.
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
- I have children under 18 in the household