I have been brought up with many different pets such as dogs, cats, rabbits, horses, ferrets, mice and even a snake.
Since starting my family 24 years ago we have always had animals. We have always had Labradors, cats, kittens, rabbits, guinea pigs,hamsters, and also a budgie.
I have been dog walking for 30 years now and pet sitting in the pets home or mine for 23 yers now. we currently have a young playful,bouncy, and very friendly Labrador, a very old cat who spents a lot of time either sleeping,eating or out and about and two adorable rabbits.
I love animals and spent almost my whole time with my family and animals. We are often out on walks(all weathers)with my Labrador and often other dogs too.
My main job is pet sitting and dog walking and its a job I love. Any pet that is looked after by me is given lots of fuss and attention and is made to feel as part of the family.
If you need any more info or have any questions please feel free to ask. Many thanks. Look forward to hearing from you. Kindest regards Heather
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- Other Pets: A friendly cat and two well behaved rabbits that are used to many different dogs/pets coming and staying at our home
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates