I have had animals all of my life. My passion is dogs, especially cocker spaniels, which I have 3. I have also fostered for a spaniel rescue and carried out home checks for various rescues. I adopted one of my spaniels after fostering him and fell head over heals in love with him and could not let anyone else have him. I also have a partially sighted cocker, so have experience of all kinds of behaviour and/or disabilities.
I have a secure garden with a combination lock on the main gate into the garden and if by any chance they managed to get through that gate, there is another gate before the driveway.
I am fully CPR trained and carry a first aid kit with me whilst out on walks.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: Three
- Other Pets: Tortiose and pond fish
- Outdoor space: Garden, Terrace / Patio
- I have a car for emergencies
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates