I have spent most of my life caring for un wanted animals. I've fostered many dogs,some disabled and from a variety of backgrounds. My 38 years experience is invaluable in the daily care of your pets. I never walk in a pack unless you would like me to. I like a 1-1 so your pet gets individual attention.
I am experienced in all aspects of animal care,from horses to hamsters.
I have a rescue mare who I have just recently found out is in foal, I'm am a fully trained stud hand too. So if you have horses I am qualified to look after them also. I've had horses for 40 years and my method is natural horsemanship which I've found to work beautifully if I pick and chose what parts of the method to do with my mare.
- Address Verified
- ID Verified
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Repeat clients: 1
- Completed bookings: 3
- Response rate: 94%
- Response time: within a few hours
- Cancellation policy for all services: Flexible
- Property type: Apartment
- Resident dogs: 0
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M public liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates