I have had and loved dogs all my life and welcome the chance to get to know more. I’ve lost my best pal ( 17 year old Westie called Damocles) recently and just love having a dog whilst I decide on whether I should get another one . It seems disloyal somehow .
So I am able to do sitting (which includes walks of course) and my 3 kids will play with your dog as much as he/she allows. We can take one dog at a time. Friday night until Tues night available all the time, but I work from home mostly and so if you need a full week drop me a message and I can schedule things in. Dogs are a huge part of my life, I'm soft on them and I understand that they are family members.. I get that completely!
- Property type: Apartment
- Resident dogs: One
- Outdoor space: Garden, Terrace / Patio
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates