Hi, My name is Paula and I live in East Kilbride with my husband, three children and our westie, Poppy.
I truly love working with all animals, but especially dogs. Come rain or shine, as long as your dog is happy, then so am I! I also have a passion for the outdoors and am always looking for new and interesting places to take dogs on walks. When dog boarding takes place at my home, I will never have more than 3/4 dogs in my care. I do not use crates or cages in my home and all dogs are treated as part of my family. Dogs are never left alone for long periods of time and enjoy taking part in daily family life, going for walks, playing in the garden, playing with toys and resting.
I prefer small/medium dogs only and am happy to take both males and females, although i do prefer if males have been neutered.
All dogs are truly spoiled whilst in my care and have a great time! If you have any questions, please get in touch.
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Repeat clients: 3
- Completed bookings: 16
- Response rate: 96%
- Response time: within a few hours
- Cancellation policy for dog boarding: Moderate
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates