Hi, my name is Dee and I am 24 years old. You might have guessed from my photos that I am a MASSIVE animal lover (dogs especially).
As I am originally from North Yorkshire (but moved to Hatfield for University and now work), my family are still located at home which means I miss my family pets terribly (Poppy, George, Elvis and Dudley - the Jack Russels as seen in the photos).
I have been brought up with animals all of my life and even spent the first year of my career working with them (as a Pets At Home store colleague, a Vets4Pets Veterinary Care Assistant as well as helping out at an animal welfare charity in London).
I am familiar with and love all breeds (I do have a soft spot for Staffies) so would love the opportunity to take care of your dog(s)/puppy when needed (play time and cuddles)! Please note: I do live in a spacious 2 bedroom flat without a garden, but there are nearby parks that are perfect for long dog walks.
I work 5 days a week in St Albans which means:
- I can offer 24hr dog boarding/day care/walking on most weekends Fri pm - Sun pm.
- I can walk your dog during the week at lunchtime (providing that your home is in close proximity to my workplace) and on evenings.
Please feel free to get in touch! :)
- Property type: Apartment
- Resident dogs: 0
- Other Pets: I have one hamster (Percy) who lives in my spare bedroom.
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates