Looking for somewhere for your pet to go on beautiful walks? We are set just above the beautiful Ardingly resevoir.
We are experienced in our own dogs training / welfare and also have had hands on experience at professional local kennels for 5+ years, including overnight care, daytime care and administering all medicines from ear drops to diabetic injections.
We have a naughty terrier who loves treats and 3 very playful Labradors. At home we have a huge garden and wooded area all fenced, with a lovely little cottage my parents live in.
Both me and my mum take care of the dogs between us, and she works part time at a local kennels & cattery.
We offer daily dog walking so your dog will have an hour long fun filled walk in the beautiful Sussex countryside!
If you want any more information, have other requirements or want to meet us, please just give us a message.
Megan & Jayne :-)
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Repeat clients: 6
- Completed bookings: 31
- Response rate: 91%
- Response time: within a few hours
- Cancellation policy for all services: Flexible
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: Five
- Other Pets: 2 cats, 2 ferrets, 2 horses
- Outdoor space: Garden, Terrace / Patio
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates