I have over 40 years experience in looking after dogs and could not live without them!
I always worry when we go away that our dogs are not going to experience the same level of care that I give them. Therefore I want to ensure peace of mind for others and provide your dogs with a wonderful place to stay.
I live in the countryside with 5 acres of fenced garden, backing onto fields for long walks, with my husband and 12 year old daughter. Our 3 dogs (Max, Maureen and Bailey) are sociable and would have a friend to play with. I am at home everyday so your dog would not be left alone, would have the run of downstairs and get constant cuddles!
Please request a custom booking for stays over christmas/bank holidays, as a higher rate will be charged on these days.
I look forward to hearing from you :)
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: Three
- Other Pets: 2 cats, guinea pigs
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M public liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates