My passion since I was a child was to play, train and look after animals. I grew up with big dogs and few cats. Over the years I have rescued a lot of animals in need mainly dogs and cats.
I love spending time in the local parks and woodlands.
On my own I have a dog called Jasper (Kings Charles Spaniel), a cat Bella (mixed breed) and a horse Smartie. (he lives in the local farm)
My house has got a big secure garden for dogs to run all day long.In the garden there is dedicated dog play house with heater,carpet,flap door and a lots of dog toys for playing and relaxing.
As a dog sitter I follow strictly the client feeding/walking requirements. Also in terms of safety I always keep the dogs away from the main door if the bell rings!
If you need someone to look after your pet while you are on holiday/ business trip do not hesitate to contact me. You will be kept informed all the time by pictures and videos how your per is doing :)
- Dog boarding (24h)
- Dog day care
- Address Verified
- ID Verified
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Repeat clients: 5
- Completed bookings: 33
- Response rate: 100%
- Response time: within a few hours
- Cancellation policy for dog boarding: Moderate
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- Other Pets: CAT
- Outdoor space: Garden, Terrace / Patio
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M public liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates