My husband comes home and if it's not extra children it's extra dogs! We simply love dogs and they are a huge part of our family whether they are our own dog Edward or a guest.
Having grown up with dogs of all different shapes and sizes, our home is welcome to all breeds of dog. They come on the school run, do the 5k run & explore the almost acre garden we have in the woods.
Being in the heart of Hertfordshire we are fortunate to be situated in an area of outstanding natural beauty and I would hope that your dog would have the benefit of the open air space and beautiful views along with plenty of smells to stimulate their senses.
For overnight stays we can only accept dogs that are left overnight downstairs or are crate trained. Otherwise my husband will move out!
Please note on Monday to Friday school drop off is between 8-9am and 15.15-16.15 so drop off and pick ups must be considered around these times.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- Other Pets: Cat called Mia.
- Outdoor space: Garden, Terrace / Patio
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates