Hi, my name is Dee and I am 24 years old. You might have guessed from my photos that I am a MASSIVE animal lover (dogs especially).
As I am originally from North Yorkshire (but moved to Hertfordshire for University and now work), my family are still located at home which means I miss my family pets terribly (Poppy, George, Elvis and Dudley - the Jack Russels as seen in the photos).
I have been brought up with animals all of my life and even spent the first year of my career working with them (as a Pets At Home store colleague, a Vets4Pets Veterinary Care Assistant as well as helping out at an animal welfare charity in London).
I am familiar with and love all breeds (I do have a soft spot for Staffies and Bull Terriers) so would love the opportunity to take care of your dog(s)/puppy when needed (play time and cuddles)! Please note: I have recently moved to a spacious 2 bedroom house in Hertford without a garden, but there are nearby parks/forestry/fields that are perfect for long dog walks.
I work 5 days a week in St Albans which means:
- I can offer 24hr dog boarding/day care/walking on most weekends Fri pm - Sun pm.
- I can walk your dog during the week on my 1hr lunchbreak (providing that your home is in close proximity to my workplace in St Albans) and on evenings.
Please feel free to get in touch! :)
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: 0
- Other Pets: I have one hamster (Percy) who lives in my spare bedroom.
- Outdoor space: Balcony, Terrace / Patio
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates