Dogs have always been a huge part of my life. I love taking them for walks, runs and I really enjoy for them to have fun.
I look after your pets for however long you want, and exercise your pets by going on jogs with them and walking with them, and I am available any day of the week. All of my walks are tailored to give your dogs as much exercise as possible in the allotted time or relaxing easy walk if required by you.
To keep dog entertained and well-exercised, I am prepared to play ball/tug/rope/fetch with dog. When looking after a new pet for the first time, I do like to come and visit you in your own home, as many times as you would like. I also actively encourage you to, again visit me to see where your pet will be staying. This means we can all get to know one another, you can ask any questions and hopefully feel confident in leaving your pet with me. Also if a pet is a little nervous it will build their confidence and trust in me, so making it easier when they are first time left.
- Address Verified
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Repeat clients: 5
- Completed bookings: 34
- Response rate: 95%
- Response time: within a few hours
- Cancellation policy for all services: Flexible
- Property type: Apartment
- Resident dogs: 0
- Other Pets: No
- I have a car for emergencies
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- I can administer oral medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates