Always had dogs in my life until recently when we lost our old boy. I work at Addenbrookes Hospital in the Operating Theatres. I am an outdoor person with horses and chickens. I also love running and so dogs that need more than a walk are very welcome.
. I am calm and confident around animals and often look after friends dogs who are not suited to kennels. I have a secure garden but am located on edge of village so Walks /runs will be out around fields and Brampton wood.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: 0
- Other Pets: Two pet rats ...but they are my daughters and can relocate if required.
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates