I've been passionate about dogs since I can remember, I have 3 dogs of my own and they are my babies, all my dog guests are welcomed as part of the family, I love to walk in new places every day in order that the dogs don't get bored, and have a very convenient village field rite outside my front door, I also have a large woodland area just across the road that the dogs love to explore, I have my own transport in case of emergency and live 5 mins away from the nearest vets, I have a dog phycology diploma and strive to make every dog who stays with me happy & content.
I have 7 years past experience working with dogs in settings such as kennels, grooming, training and in my own home. I am also currently studying for my NVQ level 2 in animal care and a professional dog training diploma.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: Three
- Outdoor space: Garden, Terrace / Patio
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
- I have children under 18 in the household