I've been passionate about dogs since I can remember, I have 2 dogs of my own and they are my world, all my dog guests are welcomed as part of the family, I love to walk in different places every day so that the dogs don't get bored, and have a very convenient village field rite outside my front door, I also have a large woodland area just across the road that the dogs love to explore and we love trips to our local beach. I have my own transport in case of emergencies and live 5 mins away from the nearest vets, I have a dog phycology diploma and an NVQ level 2 in animal care and also hold a dog CPR/First aid certificate. I strive to make every dog who stays with me happy & content.
I have 15 years past experience working with dogs in settings such as kennels, grooming, training and in my own home. I am also currently studying for a professional dog training diploma.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: Two
- Outdoor space: Garden, Terrace / Patio
- I have a car for emergencies
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates