I am a dog lover, sadly I lost my beloved Beagle a few years ago.
I had him for 11 years, he was a rascal, but my best friend.
I met hundreds of dog owners whilst looking for him, after he decided to befriend their dogs!
I live in a fairly rural location, and I am aware of all the safe local walks.
I have a comfortable home which is dog friendly.
I have recently taken early retirement from work and have plenty of time to spare to go on countryside walks and care for your dog.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: 0
- Other Pets: None
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates